- Original title deeds in the name of the party.
- The antecedent title deeds (title deed executed
between the vendors of the owner of the said property and the third
parties) of the property offered as security by the party, for 30
years (if possible) or 20 years (Certified copy or Original).
- Encumbrance Certitficate for the said property for
30 years prior to the date of sanction order (the entries of the
execution of sale deed and other registered entries should be
mentioned in the Encumbrance Certificate) (Original).
- Valuation certificate of the said property
- Patta of the said property.
- Field measurement book copy (FMB copy) of the said
- Upto date tax paid receipt (Latest tax paid
- Chitta Nagal of the said property (Original).
- Settlement register copy of the said property.
- If the properties are agricultural lands, adangal
certificate should be produced (Original).
- Certificate issued by the Village Administrative
Officer in order to prove the owners possession over the said property
- Legal Heir
declaratory decree obtained from the Competent court in Puducherry
(for Puducherry property) /
Legal heir certificate obtained from Tahsildar, Tamilnadu (for
Tamilnadu property) - In case of properties in the name of deceased
Procedure for starting a Small Scale Industry- Click
Procedure for starting Large / Medium Scale
Industries- Click Here
Financial Norms - Click Here
How to Apply - Click Here
Check list for Loan application - Click Here
Go to Top